Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas is Getting Closer!!!!!!!!

I'm so stinkin excited for Christmas to get here! I'm more excited about this Christmas then when I was little. Okay, probably not but pretty close. Kassidy is old enough to get the idea of Christmas and Dallas is getting there. Next year I think he'll get the hang of it. Christmas can't get here fast enough and I have been playing Christmas music in my car ever since the day after Thanksgiving. That's all we are listening to. I love Christmas music and I love the feeling this time of year. We've got most of our shopping done. A couple more people and a few more things to get and then it will all be done. I have all my wrapping done so far, which I have to admit I hate because I'm the worst wrapper ever!! Let me take this moment to apologize now. Well I feel I have rambled on long enough. I hope that you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Wow, you really are on top of it! I wish I could say I was done with my shopping and wrapping. I haven't even began to wrap. Yikes. But I have to agree with you, I LOVE this time of year. If I could only get Jason to listen to the Christmas music too. ?? See you soon!