I just realized last night that I can't post any pictures of Christmas because we misplaced the cord that connects the camera to the computer. Bummer! It may be a while so I'll have to do some looking and see if I can find it.
I think it might be husband related since he was the last one who saw where it was and apperently now he can't find it. I save him the embarrasment when I say we misplaced it but now the cat is out of the bag. He is bad about losing things.:)
2 comments:
I have that problem. Do you think it might be kid related?:)
I think it might be husband related since he was the last one who saw where it was and apperently now he can't find it. I save him the embarrasment when I say we misplaced it but now the cat is out of the bag. He is bad about losing things.:)
Post a Comment