Kassidy looks beautiful, and of coarse Dallas is as handsome as ever!
so cute!
Holy cow- Dallas looks like he's catching up with Kassidy in height! They look super! I can't wait to see them in a couple days!(and you and Luke of course) :)
Lori I miss you! Your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how big your kids are. I hope that when I go to Boise next we can get together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kassidy looks beautiful, and of coarse Dallas is as handsome as ever!
so cute!
Holy cow- Dallas looks like he's catching up with Kassidy in height! They look super! I can't wait to see them in a couple days!(and you and Luke of course) :)
Lori I miss you! Your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how big your kids are. I hope that when I go to Boise next we can get together.
Post a Comment