Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Shana a while ago and I'm now finally doing something about it. Here goes..

MY HUSBAND-
* What is his name? Luke

* How long have you been together? Married for 5 1/2 years.

* How long did you date? For a couple months and then we broke up
still stayed friends. So total it was
about a year.

* How old is he? He will be 29 in March.

* Who eats more? That's a toss up. I think we eat about the same
amount.

* Who said I love you first? I can't remember?

* Who is taller? Luke.

* Who can sing better? Definetly me. He thinks he can and trys.

* Who is smarter? I like to think I am. I can spell better.

* Who does the laundry? I do. He has tired but I don't like when he
does because he puts anything in there.
His excuse was that he was on a mission
for 2 years and washed his own clothes.

* Who pays the bills? I do.

* Who mows the lawn? He mows the front and I usually do the back on
the riding lawn mower. I should probably
use the push mower on the back because I
could use the excercise but the riding mower
is more fun!




* Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you are looking at
the bed I do.

* Who cooks dinner? I do but Luke fixes breakfast. When we have it
for dinner. He is such a good husband.

* Who drives? Luke does. I prefer it that way except when he talks
on the phone and drives I hate it. He usually drives
slower.

* Who is more stubborn? I would say he is.

* Who kissed who first? It was a mutual kiss.

* Who asked who out first? Neither, but I'm the one who got things
rolling. My cousin Nickelle and her
husband Tom set things up.

* Who proposed? Luke did.

* Who has more friends? It's equal.

* Who wears the pants? We both do.

I'm not really sure who to tag because Shana took all the people up that I know of on here so I will chose my cousin Nickelle!! :) You better do it. I know where you live.

3 comments:

Shana said...

Ha Ha, you are too funny! I'm not really sure how that "tagging" thing is supposed to work so I'm glad you saw I tagged you. I hope you guys are still planning on coming down next weekend because I can't wait!!!!!!!!

NT Weekes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NT Weekes Family said...

I deleted the one above... i miss spelled a word!
You're Rotten to tag me! :o>
I'll get you back some how! hee hee hee