

Here is a new post for those of you who have been waiting for it. We hope all of you had a great Easter. We did. Saturday we went over to Luke's Mom and Dad's and had some BBQ. It was really yummy. Susan boiled some eggs for the kids to color. They had a blast.
Today we went over to my Mom and Dad's to eat lunch. My grandma, her husband John, my uncle, my brother, Luke, me, the kids, my mom's cousin, her husband, their daughter and her kids. I think it was nice for a change that the kids had other kids to play with. We had a great day. Here is a picture of the kids in their Easter outfits...
4 comments:
They are beautiful children. I'm just not saying that because I'm their Grandmother either!
They look perfect in their new clothes. You are luck that your kids at least let you take a picture of them!
They are soooo CuTe Lori!
Oh my gosh... can you believe how Big all of our kids are getting?!
I'm (We're) getting OLD! lol
HAPPY LATE EASTER! ~ We didn't do Easter pictures... we were too busy, maybe some day....Hopefully around Mother's Day.
LUv ya Cuz.
It's about stinkin time for an update! What good lookin children you have!
Post a Comment