Saturday, May 3, 2008
Scary Experience....
I was showing something to Luke on the computer and he was sitting on the edge of the bed, well Kassidy was sitting on his knee. She slipped and fell off and was sitting on the floor crying. Luke went to pick her up to comfort her. I heard something pop as he was picking her up. She started to go limp and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I told Luke that she was passing out. She came to and looked at him and said, "Was I asleep?" She was only out for a few seconds but it seemed longer than that. I'm still sick to my stomach about it and I think he is too. That is the worst thing when something happens to your child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad she is alright! It is always worse when it is one your kids!
Oh WOW!! That would've scared me too! CrAzY Girl! I'm glad she's ok! :o)
Eek! That would have scared me. I'm glad she's o.k. Anything happen since?
Post a Comment