



Here are some new pictures. These are way late but oh well. These are pictures of Kassidy's 5th birthday. We decided to have it at Tumble Time. It's the place where she does gymnastics. She loves it. We wanted to do something fun for her 5th birthday. I think all the kids had a good time. If they didn't oh well. There's always next year!
I got sick the day before my birthday. It was on May 31st. I wasn't sure that I was gonna be able to go to her birthday party . That's how bad it was. I had Luke give me a blessing that things would be okay and I ate nothing. Needless to say I was able to go. She got a lot of toys and Thank You to everyone who came. We had the party on my birthday and it was a fun day. Her real birthday was on June 2nd and we just had a little party with Luke and I and Dallas. We also gave her the presents we bought for her. There's also a picture of all the kids who came. Some of the faces you can see. I think I got most of them looking at the camera.
1 comment:
5 years old! -- WOW! You're getting old Lori! lol :o> Looks like she had FuN on your Birthday!
happy be-lated Birthday! I remember every year.. I just don't call you or e-mail you or send you a card. You're in my thoughts for part of the day! :o> lol
LoVe You!
Post a Comment