Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

My son has to make sure that it is still there apparently! I don't know what Kassisy is doing? Crazy kids!!!









On the 25th of July we went down to Lagoon and along the way we stopped at the open house for the Twin Falls temple. It's so beautiful! My parents went with us as well.




It's nice that people who don't belong to the church can come in and see what it is all about. As well as non temple recommend holders.




My dad is from Declo, Idaho so the stake was in charge of hosting that day and he saw alot of people he knew and some relatives as well.




It was so hot that day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yup, I'm a man!...Yup, I'm a man!"

NT Weekes Family said...

You went on our 10yr Annv. ;o) I bet that was really special for your parents (my aunt & uncle!)!! ~ TOO CooL! :o)