Thursday, September 4, 2008

In Case You Missed Him..


In case you missed seeing his face.. I sure do, here is a picture of him. He'll be coming back soon and I can't wait. And yes this is what he really looks like!!!
REALLY!?!?!!
I love you and can't wait to see you soon!!
He has been on a hunting trip since August 28th. I remember what it was like after we had Kassidy and he would be gone for like 2 or 3 weeks at a time. Sure am glad those days are over!!

2 comments:

Talyor Family said...

uh huh!! Please please tell me where I can get a real man like that!! You are so lucky Lori I will be dreaming of him tonight!! Wish he was comin home to me!!!

Talyor Family said...

uh huh!! Please please tell me where I can get a real man like that!! You are so lucky Lori I will be dreaming of him tonight!! Wish he was comin home to me!!!