The REAL Fantastic 4

Friday, December 5, 2008

I Love This Picture!

Luke looks a bit crazy! I assure he isn't. I love these 3 so much!!
Posted by The Real Fantastic Four at 10:42 AM

3 comments:

Talyor Family said...

Ya crazy wasn't the word I was thinking of. Scary or psycho maybe! But still a very cute picture!!!

December 5, 2008 at 11:27 AM
The Allen's said...

It's all the family!

December 8, 2008 at 4:35 PM
Amanda Jean said...

I love that one too!! It was fun to see you and your mom on Sat.

December 8, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends & Family

  • Luke's Hunting Spot
  • Matt and Amanda
  • Kenna and Jason
  • Jason and Shana
  • Wes and Brandy
  • Mike and Susan
  • Jared and Dawn
  • Tom and Nickelle
frontpage tracker
Target Online

About Us

The Real Fantastic Four
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ▼  December (3)
      • Christmas 2008 Part 2
      • Christmas 2008 Part 1
      • I Love This Picture!
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (12)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.