Thursday, January 8, 2009


I was getting Kassidy ready for school this morning. I saw the red coming in through the blinds and I looked out of them. This is what I saw and I just had to take a picture. I'm glad I did because it didn't stay this way for long.
I LOVE moments like this!!
I LOVE looking at this picture!

4 comments:

NT Weekes Family said...

I saw the same Sunrise! Logan was getting into the car (that was in the garage) to go to the bus stop & I always wave Goobye to him & saw how Pretty the Sunrise was as Tom & him were leaving the Driveway ... Tom made a comment about it too! -- Gorgious Morning! :o) I'm jelious you got the picture! ~

Talyor Family said...

wow so emmett may really be heaven. That's weird.

The Real Fantastic Four said...

Taylor Family- You SO Funny!!!

Makes the drive out here totally worth it. Oh and I have others to post. Come and join our slice of heaven.

The Allen's said...

What a beautiful picture! Is photography a hidden talent?