Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kassidy's Preschool Graduation







I can't believe that my little girl is going to start kindergarten this year. She had her graduation from preschool tonight. Grandma & Grandpa Johnson were there and so were Grandma & Grandpa Wood. It was nice of them to come. Here are some pictures of my baby girl. It's so hard to believe that she is going to be 5 in a few weeks. They grow up so fast!!

5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

How exciting that Kassidy is going to start kindergarten. Jacob's first day of kindergarten was one of the hardest days of my life. I cried all day - but then I am a big sap. Kassidy looks beautiful - what is she doing in the last picture - did they put on a play?

Anonymous said...

She was part of a band.

NT Weekes Family said...

Time Flys!!! :o)

It doesn't seem like it been 5 years huh?! Kindergarten is Fun! It's always hard sending your first child off to a BIG school! They do Grow Up too Fast! :o)
I'm Enjoying Every Minute though!
She looks so CuTe!
It was good to see you today @ Kenna's! We need to get together more often!

The Allen's said...

Congratulations on graduating preschool! Tell Kassidy that she looks beautiful! I can't believe that my little girl will be starting kindergarten too.

Amanda Jean said...

She's so grown up! I can't believe how cute she is...just like her mommy.
She looks really happy too.