My mom and Kassidy! I'm so glad that my parents want to do stuff like this with their grandkids. I know the kids enjoy it as well.
The flying water dog. Whatever they were called.

Who's that beautiful girl!
For those of you who are having a hard time. That's supposed to look like Scooby Doo. Kind of looks like him. He sat so still I was proud of him. It was his first time and his dad and I are so proud!!! :) I'm wiping a tear away now as I type this.





I'm so bad about posting things! (Note to self-start posting more)
After Kassidy's first official day of school. I'll get to that later in another post. We decided to go to the Western Idaho Fair in Boise. It was a lot of fun. The kids got their faces painted and they rode on some rides. Yeah Dallas actually went on some rides. Pretty hard to believe. He had fun. Better at the fair than at Lagoon. But he does take after Luke as far as rides go. Anyway... We had a good time eating, going on rides, watching the dogs, going to the petting zoo, and walking around looking at things and more things. However we really didn't see any freaks. Guess it's true that they do come out at night. So sorry no pictures of any wierdos or the people from the hills. Enjoy the pics!!!!
1 comment:
Thats fun we didnt go the fair this year!! Too bad luke didnt wear his WT outfit!!
Post a Comment