Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rut...

I'm stuck in a rut with this whole blog thing. Sometimes it seems like such a chore to even want to keep it updated or to even put anything on it. I guess it just goes in spurts. I do have a hard time trying to figure out what to post on here sometimes. Some things I put on here and some I don't. It's kind of hit and miss. While this isn't a journal by any means it is a place to post happenings in our life. Much hasn't been going on to even be post worthy. I am grateful for that. Kassidy is doing great in school and Luke has been working. Dallas and I just hang out. It's pretty much the same thing everyday.
So there you have the recap of what has been going on since Christmas. Not a whole lot and that is the way we like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! Don't feel bad. I don't write very often because I would like our blog to be more positive the negative.